460 East 800 North, Orem UT 84059-1006

Homeowner Frequently Asked Questions

How Can We Help You?

Need some help or got a burning question that you need answered pronto? Just click on one of the sections below to find the answer…

If you still can’t find an answer to your question, please contact us.

Please visit our Payment Options page for information.
Please visit our Amenities page to learn about how to reserve the clubhouse in your HOA community. If your HOA is not listed on that page, Advantage Management does not manage the clubhouse reservations for your community.

If you have additional questions, please email us at hoahelp@amres.co.
As a first-time user, to set up your online account portal and make payments on your HOA dues account, please go to: https://portal.amres.co.
  • Click "Sign Up" in the right-hand column
  • This will take you to another screen. Fill in the requested information in the right-hand column.
  • You will need your Account Number and Registration Key to register. If you do not know your Account Number of Registration Key, please click on the "I don't have a portal key or account number." This will notify our office. We will then email you the information you need.
  • Once everything is filled in, click on Sign Up.
You can see your account information and payment history on your web portal. If this is your first time on the web portal, you will need to register first.

Once you are logged into your web portal, you will have access to your account information.
Once you are registered and logged into your web portal at: https://portal.amres.co/, you will have access to:
  • Community Information
  • Important Documents
  • Community Calendar
  • Your Account Information and Payment History
  • Be able to make payments online
  • Be able to see if there are any violations on your account
  • Submit an Architectural Control Committee (ACC) request
If you plan to make any changes or additions to your property, you will need to fill out an Architectural Control Form (ACC) of your plans. This form needs to be completed and submitted for review before making any updates or improvements to your property.

Please log in to your web portal athttps://portal.amres.co. Once you are logged in go to the MY ITEMS tab. Click on SUBMIT A REQUEST up at the top of the page. Select ARC Request. This will bring you to the form you need to fill out and submit.

Once you have completed and submitted the form we will forward it to the HOA Board for final review.

If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To submit a maintenance request, please log into your web portal at https://portal.amres.co. Once you are logged in go to the MY ITEMS tab. Click on SUBMIT A REQUEST up at the top of the page. Select General Request. Please fill out the form.

If it is an emergency that is after business hours, please call 801-358-4879, otherwise we will be happy to reply to your request when our office is open.
You can find copies of your community’s documents on the web portal. They will be located under the DOCUMENTS tab. If the document you need is not there, please contact us and we can help you out.

If you do not have login information, and would like to get access to these documents, please visit Our Communities List page for links to the public view of the web portal.
Please email any violations you may witness to hoahelp@amres.co. Please include your community name and as much detail, or pictures, as possible.
Please email us at hoahelp@amres.co to get signed up for eStatements.
Please email us at hoahelp@amres.co with any updated contact information. Including: mailing address, phone numbers, and/or email addresses.
Your Community Web Portal:
Log into your web portal account: https://portal.amres.co/.

Bill Pay Through Your Bank:
You will need to contact your Bank to cancel your recurring payment through Bill Pay.